Chenxu Luo (罗晨旭)
Department of Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University
Email: chenxuluo at jhu dot edu
260 Malone Hall, 3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD
I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University, advised by Bloomberg Distinguished Professor Alan Yuille. Before that, I obtained my B.S. degree in Information and Computational Science from School of Mathematical Sciences,Peking University in 2016.
- My research interests include computer vision, machine learning and robotics.
- Chenxu Luo, Zhenheng Yang, Peng Wang, Yang Wang, Wei Xu, Ram Nevatia, Alan Yuille. Every Pixel Counts ++: Joint Learning of Geometry and Motion with 3D Holistic Understanding. TPAMI 2019. [PDF] [code]
- Chenxu Luo, Alan Yuille. Grouped Spatial-Temporal Aggregation for Efficient Action Recognition. ICCV 2019. [PDF] [code]
- Yang Wang, Peng Wang, Zhenheng Yang, Chenxu Luo, Yi Yang, Wei Xu. UnOS: Unified Unsupervised Optical-flow and Stereo-depth Estimation by Watching Videos.CVPR 2019. [PDF] [code]
- Chenxu Luo, Xiao Chu, Alan Yuille. OriNet: A Fully Convolutional Network for 3D Human Pose Estimation. BMVC 2018. [PDF] [code]
- Chenxu Luo, Chang Ma, Chunyu Wang, Yizhou Wang. Learning Discriminative Activated Simplices for Action Recognition. AAAI 2017. [PDF]